Skip to product information
1 of 4

1.08 Acre - Putnam County, FL

1.08 Acre - Putnam County, FL

Regular price $18,995.00 USD
Regular price Sale price $18,995.00 USD
Sale Sold out
Discover the perfect balance of tranquility and convenience with this stunning 1.08 acre adjacent property. Located off Hwy 17 and Hoot Owl Road right in between the small towns of Satsuma and San Mateo. The land is flat are ready to support the Florida house of your dreams. You’ll have no issues getting power and water and this is an established area. This property is tucked nicely in between the St. Johns River and Crescent Lake with plenty of recreational and entertainment activities nearby. Our favorite perk of this property is that across the street is a local farmers market with fresh produce called “The Stand.” The market is run by a local farming couple—Matt and LuAnne— and they are known to be staples in the Putman County . Investing and owning your own land in Putman County is a no brainer.
View full details
  • Product Details

    APN: 01-11-26-8242-2010-0270 / 01-11-26-8242-2010-0280

    Size, Acres:  1.08

    GPS Coordinates & Google Maps Link: 29.5713, -81.6388

    County, State:  Putnam FL 

    Closest Town:  9 miles to Palatka, 33 miles to St Augustine Beach, 1 hour drive to Gainesville or Jacksonville or Daytona Beach, 1.5 hours drive to Orlando

    Zoning: R2 - Residential

    HOA Fees: No HOA

    Property Highlights: Murphy Creek Conservation Area is across the street. Less than a mile from Dunns Creek. 7 miles to the closest boat ramp into St Johns River. Central location-St Augustine Beach, Gainesville, Jacksonville, Daytona Beach.

    ***Adjacent 0.64 acre and 0.44 acre lots can also be purchase separately***

  • Utility Options

    Power: Power available nearby

    Water: A water well or cistern can be installed.

    Septic: A septic system can be installed

  • Additional Notes

    Camping/RV: RV are allowed for 14 consecutive days or 120 non-consecutive days in a given calendar year

    Mobile Homes: Allowed with a permit obtained from the County in R-2 Zoning only. 


Choose the option that works best for you!