Skip to product information
1 of 7

0.49 Acre - Izard County , AR

0.49 Acre - Izard County , AR

Regular price $8,195.00 USD
Regular price Sale price $8,195.00 USD
Sale Sold out
Adjacent lots in a great, established Horseshoe Bend, Arkansas! Buy both lots and you will have nearly half an acre of land! If you’re looking for a safe and quiet neighborhood for you and your family, this is it. Located in the middle of the Ozarks, this property is surrounded by scenic views and plenty of ways to enjoy the outdoors! These properties can be purchases together for a great opportunity to get half an acre in a desirable area of Arkansas! Unique opportunity! The main attraction in Horseshoe Bend is Crown Lake. Crown Lake is a great spot for fishing, boating, and swimming. These adjacent lots are relatively flat with a slight slope down the back of the property. Utilities will not be an issue as it is an established neighborhood. Mobile homes are allowed or you can build your own home. You will have neighbors but with 0.49 acre you won’t have to compromise on privacy. 
View full details
  • Product Details

    APN: 800-07418-000/800-07419-000

    Acres: 0.49

    GPS Coordinates: 36.2457 -91.7713

    County, State: Izard AR

    Closest Town: 9 miles to Oxford. 6 miles to Franklin. 5 minutes drive to Horseshoe bend. 2.5 hours drive to Little Rock.

    HOA Fees: No HOA 

    Property Highlights: Adjacent lot! Located in good/established neighborhood.

  • Utility Options

    Power: Contact the local power provider for availability. Solar panel, wind, and propane generation are all great alternatives.

    Water: A water well or cistern can be installed.

    Septic: A septic system can be installed

  • Additional Notes

    Camping/RV: Camping on the property are not allowed. RV are allowed only for building and your house plans must be approved, a building permit been acquired and your foundation is in place and then you may place a camper or RV on the property for a period of 12 months. 

    Mobile Homes: Allowed with a permit obtained from the County.  Minimum 600 s.f. 


Choose the option that works best for you!